Amanda Jean Christensen Spray

12/30/1979 ~ 3/31/2017

SprayAmandaObitAmanda Jean Christensen Spray was born December 30, 1979 to her loving parents, Marlin and Sherry Christensen. She left this world on March 31, 2017 on a new jour-ney in Heaven.
Amanda was married to James Lee Ross and together they had 2 wonderful sons, Jayden and Tavyn Ross. They later divorced and Amanda married her second hus-band Kyle Spray in April of 2014. Her husband preceded her in death, January 2017. She is survived by her sweet sons Jayden and Tavyn, brothers Lance and Kelly, sis-ter Candice, sister-in-laws Paula and Jolene, brother-in-law Brett and many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Amanda was a beautiful, kind hearted, loving mom, daughter and sister. Always found with a bright smile on her face that filled any room she walked into. She was so strong and beat so many obstacles life threw her way. Her spirit strong, her body not able to keep up with her vigor. She will forever be remembered for the endless love she had for her boys and life. A beautiful lady, a beautiful heart, Heaven now a little brighter as she walked in no doubt with that smile and dimples on her face, as she is now at peace.
Funeral services will be held Thursday April 6, 2017 in the LDS chapel located at 100 S. Main Street in Spring City, Utah. A viewing will be held from 9:30am-10:30am, prior to services beginning at 11:00am. Interment will immediately follow the services at Fairview City Cemetery. Online condolence rasmussenmortuary.com

7 Responses to “Amanda Jean Christensen Spray”

1. Amber Barr Ramos says:

i am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Amanda. She made the world a little brighter. I met Amanda when we were in first grade and our friendship continued to grow through out the years. Although we hadn’t been in touch for years we reconnected on FB. She was still the sweet friend I remembered. The memories of softball games, birthday parties and even working together at Roger’s make me smile. She is forever in my heart. RIP my sweet friend!

2. Brenda Johnson Floyd says:

Dear Sherry, my heart goes out to you.
    Losing a child is the most terrible pain.
    I’ll be remembering you in my prayers.

3. Perry says:

Sherry and Marlin I am so sorry to hear about Amanda’s passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

4. Sherry and Marlin my heart aches for you and your sweet family! That famous smile and those dimples will always be remembered by every one who had the pleasure of knowing Mandi! None of us understand some of the obstacles the Lord puts us through in this thing we call life, but we do know that we will be reunited in Heaven with all of our Angels! God bless you all during this time of mourning! Know you are loved and firmly in God’s capable hands. Positive thoughts and prayers to all who loved your precious daughter! Love, Shelly Birtcher ( Vincent )

5. Susan Hamilton Flory says:

Dear Sherry and Marlin, May you find strength from the rest of us to carry you through this tragedy. So sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

6. Dawn Sterner says:

Marlin, Sherry & family, I’m sorry I want able to make it to the service yesterday. Your family has been on my mind all week. I pray that each of you will find comfort in time ahead.

7. Duane Hansen says:

Marlin and Sherry,
    So sorry to hear about the death of your daughter. But the separation and saddness is only temporary…thanks to the great plan of happiness. Better times are ahead.