Gordon Everts Jr.

EvertsGordonCropGordon Leonard “Gordy” Everts Jr. passed away May 11, 2017 in Denver, CO. He was born Septemeber 19, 1971 in Salt Lake City, UT to Gordon Leonard Everts Sr. and Paula Proveaux. He grew up in Kearns and Mount Pleasant, UT. “Gordy” enjoyed the outdoors, fishing, hunting and spending time with his grandpa Everts. When he was little he had a smile that would melt your heart and loved joking around. He was very inquisitive and enjoyed tinkering with go-karts and taking things apart and not putting them back together. Survived by his daughter, Jecee; parents; 3 grandsons; siblings, Ricky (Cala) Everts, Tresa Scott, Toni (Andrew) Snarr. Preceded in death by his grandparents, Leonard Adolph Everts and Bessie Jensen Everts. Services Tuesday May 23, 2017 at 12:00 noon in the Mount Pleasant City Cemetery. Friends may visit from 11:00 am-12:00 pm in the Mount Pleasant City Cemetery. Online condolence rasmussenmortuary.com

8 Responses to “Gordon Everts Jr.”

1. Dj says:

Track art
    Name
    The Goo Goo Dolls
    Buy for $1.29
    Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.
    Lyrics
    Even though the moment passed me by, I still can’t turn away
    All the dreams you never thought you’d lose got tossed along the way
    Letters that you never meant to send get lost or thrown away
    Now we’re grown up orphans that never knew their names
    We don’t belong to no one
    That’s a shame
    If you could hide beside me, maybe for awhile
    And I won’t tell no one your name
    And I won’t tell ‘em your name

Scars are souvenirs you never lose, the past is never far
    And did you lose yourself way out there?
    Did you get to be a star?
    Don’t make you sad to know that life is more than who you are?
    Grew up way too fast and now there’s nothing to believe
    Reruns all become our history
    A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio
    And I won’t tell ‘em your name

2. Barbi Hart says:

I am truly saddened to hear Lil Gordy has passed on.
    So young, too young. But Peace awaits him on the other side.

3. nicole henke says:

he is also survived by his son eli , ive been trying to get ahold of you all but no go but his son needs to be in there

4. Deb Dahl says:

My heart aches for you! Sending a prayer to you and Gordon. Love you sooooo muxh!

5. Lisa Corne says:

Hi cuzzy i will miss you so much i wish we could see you again but for now go fly with the angels my mom and dad uncle bill aunt shelley go be our angel watching over us i love you forever and ever in my heart you taught me how to say hood rat and assmunch i will never forget you

6. Andrew Tabby Oneil says:

Hey Buddy I sure do wish this wasnt true but guess so.
    Fly High Cousin we will see you on the other side

7. Lillis A Gentry says:

Thank you Gordy for giving me my beautiful Granddaughter and my 3 great grandsons, without you I would not have them… I remember you coming and staying with us at Spring City and helping Mark, when he needed you… Fly high, Sweet boy, you will be missed.

8. Frances Emory says:

So sorry to hear about the loss of another family member. It’s has been along time. But I remember all the time you spent at our house growing up. You were more then a cousin you were like a brother. You will be missed.All my love.