Brian Howard Anderson

1/21/1954 ~ 7/26/2018

AndersonBrainCropBrian Howard Anderson passed away with his loving family by his side on July 26, 2018 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah. Brian was born on January 21, 1954 in Utah County to Howard C. Anderson and Eulalia Tolman. Brian grew up in Salem, Utah with his 2 brothers and 2 sisters.
He developed a love for baseball and football at a young age and grew up to be one heck of a ball player. He always had a smile on his face when either playing or watching a game.
He graduated from Spanish Fork High School in 1972. He was then hired by Trojan Explosives where he served as Union President and was a loyal employee for 31 years.
Brian was the proud father of his daughter Jill and forever cherished the wonderful memories they shared.
He was an avid hunter and fisherman and was always planning his next hunt. His mount collection is something that he was very proud of and would impress even the most skilled of hunters.
Brian was married to Denise Boylan on June 9, 2006 in Manti, Utah. They enjoyed camping together, watching kids play ball, and spending as much time as possible with their grandkids.
Brian is survived by his wife Denise, brothers Randy Anderson and Shaun Nusink, sisters Jona Dee Curry and Kathy Anderson, his daughter Jill (Matt) Johnson, step daughters Codi(Clint) Sorensen,and Traci (Sam) Allred, and step son Justin (Lataya) Boylan, and grandkids Alyzabeth (Jill), Hunter, Andy, and Kadience (Traci), and Graysen and Adalyn (Justin).
The viewing will be held on Wednesday, August 1st at Rasmussen Mortuary in Mt. Pleasant from 6-8pm. Graveside will be held at the Fairview Cemetery on Thursday August 2nd at 11am.

8 Responses to “Brian Howard Anderson”

1. Bevin and Carol Blackham says:

Denise, we send our love to you at this difficult time. Memories are always best as time passes.
    Love to you and the kids.
    Bevin and Carol

2. Connie Hatch says:

Denise, Traci, Justin and family, I am so sorry for your loss at this time. Hugs and prayers for all of you. Connie Hatch

3. Ron Taylor says:

So sorry for your loss he was a good man I have a lot of great memories with him

4. Tami Tolman Kilbourne says:

We are so sorry for your loss. Brian was a wonderful cousin and a kind and caring man. Sending hugs and prayers

5. Carrie Cassingham Hill says:

Very sorry for your loss, BA was a good man, I enjoyed my years working with him.

6. Mark Goudy says:

Sorry to hear of the passing of BA. I enjoyed the years working and knowing him. I’ll always remember our fishing trips to the gorge. My prayers are with you.

7. Kathi Abraham says:

I was very sorry to read of Brian’s passing. I worked with him for 10 years at Trojan. He was kind and friendly when he came into the office either for his paycheck and gloves or on official union business. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.
    Kathi Abraham

8. Jody Dase-Bear says:

Denise, I am so sorry to hear about your husbands passing. I have been so out of the Sanpete loop I guess for too many years. I didn’t even know you had remarried. You are in my heart and prayers old friend of mine. I’m sending a great big hug your way.