Kendall Anderson

AndersonKendall001CropKendall Anderson left his earthly home Dec. 1, 2018. He Is the son of Andrew and Sheri Anderson, born May 13, 1978 in Mt. Pleasant, UT, Brother of Brian (Amanda) Anderson and uncle of Kynzie Anderson. Kendall Worked for years in the Turkey Industry and for a short time as a Coal Miner. He enjoyed the outdoors, visiting with family and friends. Kendall enjoyed hunting, but not with a gun-he took his camera. He loved Nascar, Christmas and his Ford F150 Truck. He Is preceded in death by grandparents Boyd and Dora Anderson, Dick Webb and Dee Blain, cousin Nick Christensen.
Graveside services will be held Friday December 7, 2018 at 11:30 a.m. in the Wales Town Cemetery. A viewing will be held Thursday December 6, 2018 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Wales LDS Church under the care of Rasmussen Mortuary.

6 Responses to “Kendall Anderson”

1. RONDY & CRISTIN EDMUNDS says:

We are so sorry for your loss, keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

2. Anf & Jenette Ziadat says:

Andy, Sheri, and Brian
    Our love and prayers our with you all at this time.

December 1st Anf and I were drinking coffee listening to old Christmas songs, I just kept crying, not knowing why. I finally put it to missing “the Good Old Days”. Something was not right with me as I went through the day, my heart was heavy. Later that evening ( our time ) we received the news about Kendall.

Kendall; I want to say Thank you, for being part of our life: for the Times that I tended you when you were small, to all the memories of every holiday ( especially the 4th of July and Christmas), to the days of all the cousins being at the house going on a treasure hunt, to the Times of you sitting in Grandma Dora’s chair and when she came to the front room, she would say; “Kendall, you have to get up” you would just chuckle a bit (because you were just waiting for her) as you were getting up, to a couple of years ago when Anf and I made it back to Wales from across the World, for you to share your amazingly beautiful photos of the eagles that you took.

We love you, Even though we live far away, we will miss you very much.
    Again: “ Thank you for the Good old Memories”.

Rest in Peace.
    Love you,

Uncle Anf and Aunt Jenette Ziadat
    Abu Dhabi UAE

3. Ellen Arnoldson says:

Kendall touched a lot of lives with his. One of his talents was capturing bald eagles on film, taking stunning photos in the wintertime of them. He recently gave us a couple of his pictures that I will treasure forever. Kendall had a heart of gold, even though he concealed it beneath a gruff exterior. He was my cute nephew that I always loved seeing and visiting with. He will be missed.

4. Raed and Jumana Rihani says:

Dear good family in Christ

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.
    Psalms 116: 15

We show our broken hearts to hear the tragic news of losing Kendall Anderson.
    We mourn for your mourning. But we know that the lord had him in a better place. Praying for the Holy Spirit to fill your hearts with His own comforts
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; May the Name of the Lord be praised.

Raed and Jumana Rihani

Brother in law for Dr. Anf Ziadat and his precious wife Jannett.

Jordan

5. Gene Christensen says:

Sheri,Andy & Brian. What a shock, I am so sorry to here about Kendall’s passing. I enjoyed Kendall coming into the hardware store. He was always happy and always had something to tell you that had happened to him or something he had been doing. I remember when you gave him his camera. He was always showing us the shots he had taken I especially remember the great pictures of the bald eagles he got along the west road. I will surely miss him. He was a good boy, and grew to be a good man. Thank Heaven for the great plan of salvation that our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ has given us. We know that we can be together again. May our Father in Heaven bless and confort you through this hard time. Gene Christensen

6. Leslie Montoya says:

Kendall had such a kind spirit, I was blessed to know him for a short time and my heart breaks to hear of his passing. Blessing to all his friends and family. He will be missed.