Julie Oldroyd

7/30/2002 ~ 5/3/2019

OldroydJulieCropOur beloved Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter , and Friend Julie Myrth Oldroyd 16 of Fountain Green, Utah. Passed away on May 3rd, 2019. From Injuries sustained in a car accident. Julie was born on July 30th 2002 to Darrell and Calli Oldroyd of Fountain Green. Julie enjoyed spending lots of time with her family and friends. She loved anything outdoors especially shed hunting and camping and riding horses. She was a light to everyone she ever met and was always happy and had the brightest smile. She was one of a kind. She was a hard worker and cared for anyone she could help. She was everyone’s best friend she always made everyone feel welcome and loved. She will truly be missed!
Survived by Her parents, Darrell and Collette Oldroyd of Fountain Green Utah; siblings, Jade Woolsey of New Zealand; Maurine (Anthony) Kunz of Taylorsville Utah; Wesley Oldroyd of Fountain Green; Ann Oldroyd (Andrew Valentine) Pleasant Grove Utah; Gage Oldroyd of Fountain Green Utah; Tayson Oldroyd of Fountain Green Utah; grandparents, Vern and Renae Fisher of Mount Pleasant, Utah; Nicolas and Cathy Hill of Plano Texas; Beth Hill of Ephriam Utah; John and Laura Jensen of Fountain Green, Utah; many Aunts and Uncles and many other family and friends.
Preceded in Death by her mother Calli Oldroyd; brother, Justin Oldroyd; grandfathers, Lowell Ray Oldroyd; Peter Yale Jensen.
Funeral Services will be held Friday May 10th, 2019 at 11:00AM at the Moroni Stake Center. A visitation will be held Thursday May 9th, 2019 at the Fountain Green LDS Chapel from 6:00 to 8:00PM and before the funeral service from 9:00AM until 10:45AM at the Moroni Stake Center. Interment in the Fountain Green City Cemetery. Online condolence rasmussenmortuary.com

28 Responses to “Julie Oldroyd”

1. Kathy Arnst says:

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family, during this time of sadness. May you be comforted, knowing that Julie has been reunited with her Mom and brother.
    *** (A special hug to her Aunt Maren!) ***

2. John Kell says:

Praying for you all, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow, comfort in the midst of your pain. May God give you all the peace that passes all understanding. I pray Julie is at rest with her mother and brother now. God bless you all through this time of loss.

3. Tonya, Scott, Rebecca, and Cameron Smith says:

May the Lord bless you and your family. You guys are in our prayers.

I’m the daughter of Drew and Barbra Hill.

4. Laura McCord says:

My heart hurts for the loss of such a young and vibrant life. I pray for peace for your entire family and hope that happy memories will help sustain you in this time of grieving.

5. Krista Kent says:

So very sorry to hear of the loss of such a beautiful young lady. I hope and pray that the Lord will provide the peace and comfort that only He can bring at this time with the knowledge that your family will be united with her and other loved ones again one day. God bless…

6. Linda Martin says:

Dear Nicolas,
    It is always hard to hear about the loss of a young person. May you all find the peace and strength that you will need to go on without your beloved grand-daughter.
    Sincerely,
    Nino

7. Glenna Pollett says:

So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a child. I know… Sympathy to you and your family!

8. Tim Sullivan says:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family’s peace for the passing of such a young soul.

9. Donna Edwards says:

My deepest condolence and heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your precious grand-daughter. May God grant you and your entire family support and peace, beyond contentment.

10. Beverly Zetsche says:

I am lifting you up in prayer and may God’s love flow through you all in your time of sorrow and need.
    (Co-educator at Vines HS in Plano, TX)

11. Pam Clark says:

Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

12. Casie Gall says:

Oh Nick & family. I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying that each day will eventually bring more joy than pain.

13. Dina Tosto says:

My deepest condolences, and may God be with you in the darkness. You are in my prayers.

14. Dixie (Brunger) Murdock says:

My heart goes out to all of you. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a grandchild so suddenly. God be with you and all your family.

15. Nellie McGuire says:

Nick, I am saddened to hear of your loss. I’m praying God’s peace and comfort for you and your family in the coming days, weeks, and months. Remember: There is no sorrow that the spirit of God/heaven cannot heal.

16. Debbie Hutchison says:

I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I will be praying for you and your family. Your Vines family is here if you need anything.

17. Jody Christensen (Coates) says:

Darrell and family, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this rough time. I hope you are comforted by her spirit and the memories you have.

18. Rita Brown says:

Sending prayers and comforting hugs to you and your family at this difficult time.

19. Cody monroy says:

I am so sorry for your loss you will be missed I love you guys….

20. Teresa Paul and husband says:

We are praying for you and your family during this time our deepest condolences.

21. Kay and I are so sorry for your loss. At sacrament meeting Sunday, the words that were spoken about all of the young people that lost their lives really shows how much love this community has. Our prayers will continue, we love you all. Kay and Cindy Larsen

22. Destanye Monroy says:

My deepest condolence and heartfelt sympathy for your loss you will be in my prayers.

23. Carolyn Allred says:

Vern and Renae my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time
    Praying for your peace and comfort. Much love

24. Velma Moosman says:

Vern and Renae. My prayers and love are with you, God bless

25. Kriss & John Bailey says:

Dearest family and friends, it is with great sadness we send our condolences at this time of sorrow. May God wrap his arms around you at this great time of sorrow

26. Gail Conlin says:

I was you Volunteer Victim Advocate that came to visit your family at you home. What a truly loving family you are. I can see how Julie was so sweet and loved after meeting with you. May the Lord be with your family and friends, may you find peace and solace and remember the beautiful memories of Julie always.

27. Jeanne McNeil says:

Oh, my mama heart. My heart breaks with you and prays for peace and comfort for you and your family. Hold on to the great memories you share with her until the day you meet again with your arms open. Julie lives on inside each of you. With much love

28. dianne mullins says:

Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for the tragic loss of your precious Julie.
    The scriptures remind us that: ” time and unexpected events ” befall us all . [Ecclesiastes 9: 11]I am sure you would like to have spent one more day together. This day is coming soon as our loving heavenly father, Jehovah, promises:” And God himself will wipe every tear from their eyes and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”[ Revelation 21:3,4]
    Our tears of sadness will be replaced by tears of joy as we embrace our loved ones once again.
    Jesus taught us to pray for that wonderful future hope at Matthew 6: 9, 10, known to many as the Lords prayer: “You must pray, then, this way:“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth”.
    May these beautiful scriptures give you comfort now and hope for the future.
    Most sincerely