Angela (Anji) Leah Caffey Gee

10/14/1973 ~ 6/5/2019

CaffeyAngelalambCropAngela (Anji) Leah Caffey Gee, 45, Mount Pleasant, Utah, passed Wednesday June 5, 2019.
Anji was born to Hayden Wayne (Collene) Caffey and Verna Maria (Tony) Carpentier, 14 October 1973, in Murray, Utah. She married Guy M. Gee on May 1, 2018. Longtime director of the Sanpete Pantry in Mount Pleasant, Anji was known for her quick wit and her quicker willingness to help anyone in need. Anji was always willing to help others. Her kind heart will be sorely missed.
She leaves as her legacy two children: Tyler King (Summer) and Nakota King. She also leaves to cherish her memory her husband Guy Gee, grandchildren Marlee Grace and Maya Autumn King, siblings, Hayden Wayne (Sherie) Caffey Jr, Salt Lake City, UT; Chris (Jameie) Caffey, Salt Lake City, UT; Nicole (Chris ) Cole, Salt Lake City, UT; Danielle (Brad) Goss, Salt Lake City, UT; Cody Carpentier, Salt Lake City, UT and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
She was preceded in death by Jared Caffey, brother, her grandparents, and her aunt and uncle, John and Risha Cook.
Anji was a volunteer at the Sanpete Pantry and became the Director in 2015 and was passionate about affecting the most positive change in people.
A funeral service is scheduled for Friday, June 14 at 11:00 am at the North Stake Center in Mount Pleasant with a visitation one hour prior at the church. A luncheon will follow in the cultural hall at the North Stake Center 461 North 300 West. Bishop Terry will officiate the ceremony. The family requests that in lieu of flowers donations be made to the Sanpete Pantry at 1080 Blackhawk Boulevard, Mount Pleasant. Online condolence rasmussenmortuary.com

10 Responses to “Angela (Anji) Leah Caffey Gee”

1. Rusty & Rachelle Bench says:

Anji was a wonderful gal and always made sure to send thoughtful donations to the local women’s shelter. She loved her family dearly and she will be missed by so many. Sending our condolences.

2. Uncle Russ & Aunt Wendy says:

The number of people She touched is endless! She will live on in our memories

3. Carl & Kris Johnson says:

So sorry for the loss of your daughter Hayden. Gay ask that I send condolences also.

4. Jeff Grant says:

Hayden, I am very sorry for your and Colene’s. If there is anything I can do for you please reach out. Love ya brother. 801-940-1251

5. Terrie Beard says:

Hayden and Collene, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take Care!

6. Danna Allen says:

Hayden & Collene, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts & prayers are with you during this difficult time.

7. Layne and Julie says:

Anji, We will miss our game nights, going out to dinner together, working and seeing you at the Pantry and all the giggles and laughes we shared. Your love and compassion to all beings is priceless and we were blessed to have you in our lives. Guy we love and adore you and hope you will feel peace during this time of celebration for Anji.

8. April Beck says:

Anji will be missed by countless people. She touched so many lives in many ways, helping as much as she could with anything she was able to do. To know her was to love her, and she was such a great friend! She was so proud of her children, and family! My heart goes out to you all!

9. Jody Christensen (Coates) says:

My heart and prayers are with you all! I hope that you find peace and comfort.

10. Lorie Rowley says:

Hayden my heart goes out to you and Collene in your time of sadness sending prayers to you and your family.