Betty Mae Jansson

3/11/1945 ~ 9/14/2019

JanssonBettyCropBetty Mae Jansson, 74 of Mt. Pleasant, Utah passed away peacefully in her sleep on Saturday, September 14, 2019 in Centerfield, Utah.
Betty was born on March 11, 1945 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah to Norma Porter Jansson. She shared her life alongside her brother and best friend Bert Porter. She was an angel walking this earth. Her love for family and friends was unsurmounted. She enjoyed meeting new people and welcoming them into her heart. She loved sharing stories about the old days.
Betty worked at the turkey plant in Moroni for most of her life, where she met many life-long friends. She loved being out in the community and spending time at Terrell’s, having a drink at Wheeler’s, getting her hair done at the salon, and riding with her brother on the side-by-side to look at the leaves up the canyon.
Betty is survived in life by her brother Bert (Elva) Porter, and her two nieces Tracy(Chad) Larsen and Kim (Dale) Sanderson. She adored her three great nieces and nephew; her 3 great-great nieces; and 2 great-great nephews; Lindsay, Cory, Alisha, Keerah, Braylin, Dreyson, Cooper, Oaklee. She is preceded in death by her mother Norma Jansson.
Graveside services will be held Thursday September 19, 2019 at 12:00 noon in the Mt. Pleasant City Cemetery with a visitation from 11:00 to 11:45 a.m. at Rasmussen Mortuary. Online condolence rasmussenmortury.com

6 Responses to “Betty Mae Jansson”

1. Bruce andJean says:

Bert and family,
    We are so very sorry for the passing of Betty Mae. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
    Bruce and Jean Guymon

2. Bob Seely says:

You have my deepest sympathy. I remember your Mom and Betty Mae very well. My Mom was a close friend to both of them.

3. Wilda Moosman says:

Bert and Family,
    We are so sorry to hear of Bettys passing. She was such a sweetheart. Blessings and comfort to you all.

With love,
    Wilda and Foster Moosman

4. Dawn Sterner says:

Betty was always so friendly and happy. She brightened the lives of so many! I know that you’ll miss her tremendously. I’m so glad that I was able to become friends with her. She was one in a million! Rest in peace, Betty Mae.

5. Gary Gilbert says:

So sorry to hear of Betty’s passing!! Norma and Betty were my good friends!!! They came into Consolidated Furniture all the time and we would visit!! I love them both!! It is of great comfort to know that they are reunited!!

6. Anna Aagard says:

Betty Mae was my classmate through junior high and high school. She was a good friend to me, and I enjoyed talking to her when I saw her at the store or other places in town. I’m so sorry for your loss and want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.